Frequently Asked Questions
1. Create your Tripi account (if you haven’t). If you have an account, just log in.
2. Select Items. On our page, you will see a list of produce available. After spotting a produce you like, select quantity*. Proceed by clicking Add To Your Cart button to store the item on your cart.
3. Review Items in Cart. Should you change your mind about a prod uce and want to remove it, go to your cart order and click "remove/X" to the left of the item.
4. Checkout. After reviewing your items in your cart, click "Checkout". Input your address and your payment method.
5. Confirm order. After reviewing your order, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Place Your Order" to submit your order! You should receive an e-mail/text confirming your order within a couple of hours.
Unfortunately, cancellation of orders will no longer be possible once your order is already placed.
Minimum purchase on TripiMart is P999.00. For e-kiosks, this will depend on the merchant.
We deliver nationwide.
To track the status of your order, just go to “My Account” and click “Orders”.
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. Please note that the standard delivery time of 2-3 business days are estimates and may vary depending on circumstances like distance, local holidays, and any other external factors outside of Tripi’s, and courier’s, control.
If you receive your package and it is not what you ordered, please contact us immediately via our email email@example.com or call us via our hotline at 049 253 4621 or 0917-190-8766. Please provide us with the following as well:
Picture of the item(s) you received
State your return reasons (You may also include additional details)
Exchange and Returns
Please note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns and suppliers' requests, certain items are non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
a. Products that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases;
b. Products that have been used or damaged by you;
c. Any consumable product which has been used or installed;
d. Products with tampered or missing serial numbers; or
e. Products that fall under specific categories, including clothing, beauty products, personal care, gift cards
If the item you received is damaged or incorrect based on your confirmed order, you may contact us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our hotline at 049 253 4621 or 0917-190-8766 so we can replace your item or give you a refund. Please note that return items are still subject for review by our team.